Given regulatory and market changes, should energy companies and investors be planning for a post-fossil fuel future?
This session is part of the Forum Debate series on today’s dilemmas in economics, politics and society.
· Christiana Figueres, Executive Secretary, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), Bonn.
· Kenneth A. Hersh, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, NGP Energy Capital Management, USA.
· Tina Joemat-Pettersson, Minister of Energy of South Africa.
· Enrique Ochoa Reza, Chief Executive Officer, Comision Federal de
Electricidad (CFE), Mexico.
· Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of the Executive Committee, Total, France.
Moderated by Martin Wolf, Associate Editor and Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times, United Kingdom.