Published on Jan 24, 2014
An unprecedented international effort will be made in September during the UN General Assembly to energize leaders to successfully negotiate a climate change agreement and set new goals for ending extreme poverty globally.
How can government and business work together to ensure that this extraordinary effort leads to action?
· Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General, United Nations, New York
· William H. Gates III, Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA
· Al Gore, Vice-President of the United States (1993-2001); Chairman and Founder, Generation Investment Management, USA
· Jim Yong Kim, President, The World Bank, Washington DC
· Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance of Nigeria
· Paul Polman, Chief Executive Officer, Unilever, United Kingdom
· Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway
· Mishal Husain, Anchor and Reporter, BBC, United Kingdom
Hosted by the World Economic Forum.